- Ontario NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Company: 1758108 Ontario Inc / Corporate Communications
Business details: Corporate Communications is an enterprise that creates and publishes all kinds of high quality branded presentation folders and websites for real estate offices across North America and Chinese companies. The folders are sponsored by local advertisers and home services providers in the community. Our Advertisers include local renovation services, real estate lawyers, tradespeople and more. Our team is comprised of various experts in their chosen fields, including highly-skilled graphic designers who take care of the layout, pictures, and design of each piece, as well as advertising specialists who work with local businesses to determine their needs and find the best way to promote them via the real estate folders.
Business Address: 200 Consumers Rd. Suite 500 Toronto, ON M2J 4R4
Work location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Use existing photo and illustration banks and typography guides
- Consult with clients to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of communications materials
- Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements (will be done in Chinese and English)
- Develop the graphic elements that meet the clients’ objectives
- Prepare and post notices and advertisements (will be done in Chinese and English)
- Execute advertisements for realty related companies
- Create, enhance and build the brand image and work towards maintaining it through consistency, guidelines, tools (will be done in Chinese and English)
- Adhere to design standards and guidelines
- Create illustrations, icons, infographics, and icons
- Create a presentation folder for Real Estate Offices (will be done in Chinese and English)
- Design/create individual Advertisement/logos (will be done in Chinese and English)
- Photography editing and retouching
- Prepare artwork files for final print production.
Note: The graphic designer will translate from Chinese to English taglines/ writings/ information because some of the advertisements are in dual languages. Proficiency in the following applications/software programs is required:
- Adobe Illustrator
- MS Office
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Required characteristics of the employee:
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Must know how to set up pre-press files for printing, color calibrating, imposition, creating bleeds, crops, etc.
- Strong Typography skills and color sense
- Excellent writing, proofing, and editing skills – Slogan, tagline, and content
- Possession of conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team.
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
- A university degree in visual arts with specialization in graphic design, commercial art, graphics
communications or cartooning or Completion of a college diploma program in graphic arts is
- Creative ability and artistic talent, as demonstrated by a portfolio of work, are required for graphic
designers and illustrators.
- Knowledge of traditional and simplified Chinese writing and typing is mandatory as many of our
clients are Chinese and most of the above-mentioned duties will be performed in Chinese and English.
- 1 year of experience or training in multimedia design is required.
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (2 hours of unpaid lunch). 30 hours per week. Overtime might be required.
Salary: 26.40$ /hour – 27.40$ /hour
How to apply:
Note: Applicants should send their resume, cover letter, and design portfolio as part of the application in order to be considered.
Apply by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to:200 Consumers Rd. Suite 500 Toronto, ON M2J 4R4
Apply by fax to: (416) 498-0915
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: