GRD Construction is hiring 4 Cement Finishers
Company Name: GRD Construction Ltd
Company Address: 12194, 86 Ave, Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 3H7
NOC Group: NOC 7282
Position Available: 4
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Work Location: Same as company address
Job Type: FULL TIME – PERMANENT
Salary: $ 26-28 / hour
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Requirement and Skills:
- Education: Completion of Secondary education.
- Work Experience: 3 years of related work experience.
Main Duties& Responsibilities:
- Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
- Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
- Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
- Waterproof or restore concrete surfaces, using appropriate compounds.
- Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine.
Please apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org only