- North of 60 NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Chura Hair Salon is seeking a Hairstylist for its South Vancouver location.
Wage: $14.00 per hour or 40% of commission, whichever is higher (plus extended health and dental benefits after completion of 3 months probation period).
The position is permanent, F/T (40 hours per week) with shifts scheduled between the hours of 10AM and 9PM.
-Regular hairstyling (Shampoo, cut, style, colour, blow-dry, etc.) as well as hairstyling for special occasions such as weddings.
-Analyzing hair and scalp and advising on care tips.
– Must have completed an apprenticeship or college program in hairstyling plus on the job training OR have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience if no formal hairstyling training or education.
– Previous experience in Japanese wedding hairstyling is an asset;
– Japanese language ability is an asset;
– English language ability is required.
Email resume to: email@example.com
Or mail resume to:
Chura Hair Salon
7928 Granville St.
*Please indicate in your resume whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: