$15.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Honey Hair & Beauty Salon Ltd.
Surrey BC V3V 6J2
High School completion will be an asset
1-2 years of related work experience.
Any relevant formal education is acceptable. On-the-job paid training will be provided.
- Suggest hair style compatible with client’s physical features or determine style from client’s instructions and preferences
- Cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm, shampoo and style hair
- Apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to colour, frost or streak hair
- Analyze hair and scalp condition and provide basic treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for scalp and hair
- Clean and style wigs and hair pieces
- Apply hair extensions
- Train or supervise other hairstylists and helpers
Work conditions & physical capabilities
Fast paced environment, Long hours of standing, Eye-hand combination, Manual dexterity, Client focus, Effective inter-personal skills, Flexibility.
How to Apply: