Hana Foods Inc. is looking for Baker
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $12.00-$17.00/hour (depending on Experience)
Hours: 30-40 hours per week
- 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% vacation pay
- According to recipes or customized orders, prepare dough for bread, rolls, pies, sweet pastry, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings.
- Run machinery
- Bake mixed batters and doughs
- Decorate muffins, cakes, and other bakery goods
- Check quality of products to meet the established standards
- Organize a production schedule to determine type and quantity of goods to produce
- Purchase baking supplies and avoid its shortage
- Supervise, train or recruit or dismiss baking personnel and kitchen staff in need
- Completion of a three- or four-year apprenticeship program for bakers
OR Completion of a college or other program for bakers
OR Minimum 2~3 years of experience of bakery
Completion of secondary school is required.
Number of Positions:
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Company information: Hana Foods Inc.
Contact Person: Jeong, Euiseok
Email address: email@example.com