Company Name: Black Rock Oceanfront Resort
Company Address: 596 Marine Dr, PO Box 310 Ucluelet, BC, V0R 3A0
NOC GROUP: 6241 (2006), 6321 (2011)
Position Available: 1
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Work Location: Same as company Address
Job Type: Full time – Permanent
SALARY: $50-65 K annually depending on experience
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Requirement and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a restaurant kitchen management position or a combination of culinary school and experience
- Must possess: Food Safe, Red Seal Certification, WHMIS, ITA
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Aiding in overseeing all kitchen staff, supervising their work and delegating duties.
- Planning, managing and executing events.
- Ordering inventory required for menu production and maintaining adequate par levels.
- Aiding in training staff at each of their stations and maintaining quality performances.
- Running the pass efficiently and leading the kitchen during service.
- Preparing required mise en place and executing a line station to cover days off or sick days.
- Working with the co-chef to create restaurant and catering menus and to design some marketplace items.
- Helping to manage food and labor costs to effectively maintain kitchen functionality and profit margins.
- Fostering a team-building work atmosphere and positive work ethic within the kitchen in correlation with the front house team.
- Working collaboratively with the front of house to create a seamless and enjoyable customer experience.
- Meeting with customers and aiding in the planning of catered special events on and off-site.
- Ensuring the maintenance of a high level of workplace cleanliness as well as a hygienic and well groomed kitchen staff appearance.
- Planning, with the co-chef, varieties and quantities of food items necessary, for use in executing the menu and creating marketplace items
- Medical/Dental for Full time, year round staff
- Other staff benefits and perks
How to Apply:
- ONLY via Email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted