Job Title: Heavy Equipment Operator Supervisor
Number of Vacancies: 2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $32.00 hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Business Address: 12639 – 80 Avenue Unit 207 Surrey, British Columbia V3W 3A6 Canada
Job location: Various locations in and around the Lower Mainland, BC and BC as per the contracts received
Education: High school completion
Experience: Several years of experience working in the occupation being supervised
Security and safety guidelines must always be kept in mind and be strictly followed at all the times. Hard hat, safety glasses and steel toe-cap shoes are must while performing the job duties.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of other workers and projects
• Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with an ability to make reliable decisions and ensure deadlines are met
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work issues and recommend measures to improve productivity
• Visually checking and ensuring that the equipment are certified
• Perform inspection of the site without overlooking any minor or major equipment
Essential Skills: Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Continuous learning.
Marketed to: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Aboriginal Peoples, Newcomers to Canada
Marquee S Construction & Developments Ltd.
Address: 12639 – 80 Avenue Unit 207 Surrey, British Columbia V3W 3A6 Canada
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Unit 207, 12639 – 80 Ave, Surrey, and B.C. V3W 3A6