Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Contractors and Supervisors, Heavy Construction Equipment Crews (7217)
NOC Job Title: Heavy Equipment Operators Supervisor
7655 155TH STREET
SURREY, British Columbia
V3S 3P3 Canada
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who operate cranes and other similar heavy equipment.
• Maintains comprehensive records for each item of equipment with respect to down time, mechanical malfunctions and repairs necessary.
• Assembles reports on the suitability, reliability, availability and operating costs of various models of equipment.
• Ensures that routine maintenance, such as greasing, is perform by subordinates according to schedules.
• Assist in hiring, training, scheduling, assigning, coaching and disciplining employees.
• Meet operational standards by resolving problems, contributing information to strategic plans and identifying improvements.
• Maintain healthy and safe work environment by enforcing procedures and standards and complying with legal regulations.
• Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with managers.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Completion of secondary school i srequired.
• Minimum 1-year experience in the related field is required.
How to Apply