HENRIA HOLSTEINS INC LOCATED IN CONN, ONTARIO ARE NOW HIRING 1FULL-TIME FARM SUPERVISOR!
We are a large scale dairy farm operation milking approximately 600 heads and also cropping 3000 acres. We are busy year round and need a full-time team ready to work. We offer flexibility and a safe workplace. If you are interested please apply today!
Please note: This role involves working various and long hours.
- Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers,
- Supervise and oversee breeding and other livestock-related programs,
- Ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed,
- Maintain quality control and production records,
- Develop work schedules and establish procedures
- Maintain work records and logs,
- Perform general farm duties,
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Monitoring animal health
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, physically demanding, combination of sitting, standing and walking.
Work Site Environment:
Education and Experience:
Completion of High School and 3-4 years of experience
Wage: $15.90/ hourly
How to apply:
Henria Holsteins Inc
105210 Southgate Rd. 10 RR 3
Conn, ON, N0G 1N0
We encourage applications from women, veterans, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority and more!