We are a large scale dairy farm operation milking approximately 600 heads and also cropping 3000 acres. We are busy year round and need a full-time team ready to work. We offer flexibility and a safe workplace. If you are interested please apply today!
Please note: This role involves working various and long hours.
- Feed cows, heifers, calves by formulating a feeding program (based on individual requirements for each)
- Milk cattle twice daily
- Keep record of milk production
- Maintain quality control of cattle health and milk quality
- Ensure proper sanitation of milking equipment
- Maintain quality control and production records
- Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
- Ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed
- Supervise and oversee breeding and other livestock-related programs
- Maintain livestock performance records, Formulate feeding program, Recognize and treat certain livestock health problems
Education and Experience:
Completion of High School and 1-2 years of experience
Wage: $15.90/ hourly
How to apply:
Henria Holsteins Inc
105210 Southgate Rd. 10 RR 3
Conn, ON, N0G 1N0
We encourage applications from women, veterans, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority and more!