Sechelt Saffron Restaurant is now Hiring 2 Full Time Cooks!
Sechelt Saffron Restaurant located in Sechelt, BC is a one of a kind taste experience in the city that
brings the customers authentic delicious and healthy Indian delicacies. Everything that we prepare in the
restaurant is homemade bringing to Sechelt the secrets of the Indian cuisine.
- Preparation of the Indian dishes offered on our menu items (inclusive of all sauces)
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
- Oversee kitchen operations.
- Maintain kitchen inventory.
- May clean kitchen and work area.
- Determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- Inspect and sanitize all kitchen food service area
- Work with specialized kitchen equipment
Education & Experience:
High School and 1-2 years of experience
Completion of a hospitality/ cooking program
Knowledge of East Indian cuisine is an asset
English should be able to sufficiently complete duties
How to Apply
Mail/ In Person:
59-5755 Cowrie Street
Sechelt, British Columbia
We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority and more!