$31.50 – $35.50 based on the experience and capabilities.
The Job requires the completion of Bachelor’s degree in economics, understanding the culture of the Asian and Canadian investors. The job requires business trip to the mines location in rural area and work on weekends sometimes.
The job duties including but not limited to the following.
- Design market research questionnaires for the potential clients and projects.
- Plan development mining projects and co-ordinate activities with representatives of a wide variety of industrial and commercial enterprises, community and business associations and government agencies
- Assess business opportunities and develop strategies to attract venture capital by attending the meetings designated by the company.
- Respond to enquiries from members of the business community and general public concerning mining development opportunities
- Review and evaluate industrial development proposals related to the mining fields and provide advice on procedures and requirements for government approval
- Evaluate on site mining environments to improve the efficiency with the teams
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for gold to yield the profit at the maximum level
- Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles for the company while the company is expanding with more mines and investors
- Provide consultation on planning and starting of new businesses for the partners with various background.
Bachelor’s degree in economics
Understanding of the culture of the Asian and Canadian investors
Ability to go on a business trip to rural area (Quesnel, BC)
• $31.50 – $35.50 per hour based on the experience and capabilities.