Hiring a cook
– Completion of high school is required.
– Several years (2~3 years) of commercial cooking experience or completion of college or other program in cooking is required.
– Main duties: Plan, prepare and cook various menu, determine size of food portions, Oversee kitchen operations, Maintain inventory and records of food, clean kitchen and work area, supervise and train helpers in culinary preparation techniques used.
– Wage: $15.00~$16.00 per hour (depends on experience)
– Benefit: 5.77% of vacation fee or 15 days paid vacation, gratuities and free meals
– Working hours: 40 hours per week (8 hours per day), full-time & permanent position.
Send your resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
102012565 Saskatchewan Ltd. dba. Tisdale Hotel & Pub: 1001 – 100th Ave., Tisdale, SK, S0C 0R0