- Alberta NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Hiring a Food Service Supervisor
Station 1241 is a gas station that has a food court in Consort, AB. We are looking for a competent Food Service Supervisor to join our team.
Position: Food Service Supervisor
Hourly Wage: C$15.00
Work Hours: 40.00 hours per week
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Position Available: 1
Business Address & Work Location: 4812 47 St., Consort, AB T0C 1B0
– Supervise and coordinate the activities of food counter attendants who prepare, portion and serve food
– Establish work schedules
– Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
– Keep accurate records of stock, sales and wastage
– Make sure that food and service meet quality control standards
– Address customers’ complaints or concerns
– Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
Effective interpersonal skills are needed.
How to apply
By email: email@example.com
Please send your resume via email if you are interested.
Station 1241 welcomes applications from underrepresented groups who may face barriers to employment in the region.
Station 1241 (2141667 Alberta Ltd.)
Box 448, Consort, AB T0C 1B0
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: