Sign Star is a full-service sign center providing the latest sign-making system, efficient printing technology, excellent graphic design expertise and friendly customer service in British Columbia. Sign star designs and manufactures indoor/outdoor signs, wall/window decals, trade show display, real estate signage, printing and custom works. From the first step of branding to the end, Star Sign will work with its clients on the dramatic impact of each exposure.
About the position: Store Supervisor, Operations – in Surrey, BC
The store supervisor will be responsible for the functionality, efficiency and quality of experience in the store, including cash, printing and design services and service associates.
The store supervisor will take an active role in maximizing sales and ensuring great customer satisfaction.
Location: 108 -15290 103A AVE Surrey BC V3R 7P8
- Supervise designer, installer and sales staff in accordance with company’s policies and procedures;
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules;
- Professionally & effectively communicate with customers in the order processing, coordination of files, production & providing project information;
- Achieve and improve sales, service and profit standards;
- Provide coaching and feedback, monitor, and provide a report on performance to achieve company initiatives；
- Handle all other documentation, administrative needs related to store operations;
- Resolves problems that arise such as customer complaints;
- Hire and train new sales associates；
- Prepares employee work schedules according to company standards;
- Maintain inventory and order raw materials;
- Set price and return policies;
- May perform key holding and managerial duties if required, such as opening and closing the store, managing escalated complaints, developing and implementing marketing strategies, and signing for deliveries.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Previous retail sales and trade experience, as a retail salesperson or sales clerk, cashier, telemarketer, door-to-door salesperson or rental agent is usually required.
- Salary: $22.00/Hourly
- Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
- Language required: English
- Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
- Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation per year
- All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
- Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, indigenous people, and newcomers to Canada are encouraged to apply.
- Please apply by email at SignStarhr@gmail.com or by mail.
How to Apply:
- By email: SignStarhr@gmail.com
- By mail: 108 -15290 103A AVE Surrey BC V3R 7P8