Hiring a Sushi Cook in Queen Charlotte, BC .
– Completion of high school is required.
– Several years (2~3 years) of commercial cooking experience or completion of college or other program in cooking is required.
– Ability to prepare traditional Japanese cuisine (sushi, sashimi, rolls and etc.) is a definite asset.
Main duties are:
: Plan, prepare and cook various sushi bar menus, determine size of food portions, oversee sushi bar operation, keep clean kitchen and work area, supervise and train helpers in culinary preparation techniques used.
– 30 hours per week (full-time & permanent position)
– Wage: $22 ~ $24 per hour depends on qualification
– Benefits: 4% of vacation fee or 10 days of paid vacation, free meals and gratuities
– Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sapporo Japanese Restaurant: 127 Oceanview Dr., Queen Charlotte, BC, V0T 1S0