Jungil Education Consulting Inc. in BC is hiring a qualified Accounting Bookkeeper.
Wage: C$23.00 per hour
Work Hours: 32.50 ~ 35.00 hours per week
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% gross salary
Employment Term: Permanent
Work Locations: Burnaby, BC
Available Position: 1
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance business accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Process sales invoices and receipts and update daily sales and expenses ledgers
- Prepare and file other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- College certificate or diploma from an accounting or bookkeeping program of 3 months to less than 1 year is required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
Language of Work: English
Please send your cover letter and resume at email@example.com.
We appreciate all interests, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Jungil Education Consulting Inc.
#900-2025 Willingdon Ave., Burnaby, BC V5C 0J3