Woori Metal Canada Inc. in Port Coquitlam, BC is hiring an Assistant Manager – retail and wholesale trade
Job Location(s) : Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
- Supporting the General Manager in ensuring the store is well-run, well-merchandised and well-staffed
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of establishments engaged in wholesale and retail sales or of departments in such establishments
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to find out about consumer demand, potential sales volumes and the competition
- Study clientele in order to understand what merchandise would sell best
- Buy merchandise to sell
- Set price and credit policies
- Develop and undertake marketing strategies
- Plan budgets and approve expenditures
- Settle customer complaints
- Decide staffing requirements and hire staff
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Post-secondary education in business administration or other related field is an asset, but not mandatory.
- Some experience in managerial positions in retail or wholesale trade field is required.
- Salary : $27.00 – $30.00/Hourly depending on experience
- Job Type : Full-Time, Permanent
- Language required : English
- Start Date of Employment (Approx.) : As soon as possible
- Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation per year
- All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
- Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, persons with disabilities, indigenous people, and newcomers to Canada are encouraged to apply.
- Please apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
How to Apply:
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail: 1961 McLean Ave, Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 1N1