Healthland Clinic in BC is looking for a competent, detail-oriented Bookkeeper.
Wage: C$23.00 per hour
Work Hours: 35 hours per week
Job Type: full-time and permanent
Work Locations: New Westminster, BC
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% gross salary
Available Position: 1
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance business accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Process sales invoices and receipts and update daily sales and expenses ledgers
- Prepare and file other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with minimum two years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
Please send your cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
While we appreciate all applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Healthland Clinic Ltd.
#130-555 Sixth Street, New Westminster, BC V3L 5H