Consort AG Foods in Alberta is looking for a full-time cashier.
Wage: C$ 15.00 / hour
Work Hours: 40 hours / week (full-time and permanent)
Benefit: 10 paid vacation per year
Work Location: 4919 50th St. Consort, Alberta
Language of Work: English
Some secondary school education (completion of grade 10) is required.
No experience is required (training will be provided).
Must be physically fit to complete all duties as required.
– Greet customers and provide information about items at the store
– Receive and process payments by cash, credit card or automatic debit
– Establish or identify price of goods, services or admission and tabulate total payment required using electronic or other cash register or optical price scanner or other equipment
– Calculate total payments received at end of work shift and reconcile with total sales
– Verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol or tobacco products
– Wrap or place merchandise in bags
– Weigh produce and bulk foods and stock shelves and clean check-out counter area
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if this position interests you.
Consort AG Foods hires on the basis of merit and are strongly committed to equity and diversity. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers, aboriginal people, and youth.
Consort AG Foods (1985187 Alberta Ltd.)
PO Box 39, 4919 50th St. Consort, Alberta T0C 1B0