Captain Hotpot Restaurant Hiring Cooks
Salary: $14.00 – $20.00/Hourly
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Job Title: Cook (4 positions available)
Chongqing Captain Hot Pot Canada Restaurant will open the large hot pot restaurant at the centre of Richmond BC in April with 220 seats. We are seeking hot pot base cooks (four positions) with potential to be promoted as chef/assistant chef in the future to join our dynamic team. The cook is required to work 40 hours a week and the hourly wage is $14 – $20.
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods on the request of the guests
- Prepare and cook special base foods and ingredients for the hot pot bases of various tastes and flavors
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers to make the base foods ready for everyday use
- Oversee kitchen operations at the division of the hot pot base
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work area after every shift
- Plan menus based on the market and season with the owner and director of the restaurant, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Three years of hotpot cooking experience are required.
- Cooking Certificate is a plus for the candidate, but not essential
- Chef or Assistant Chef is a plus. but not essential
- 210-8080 Leslie Road, Richmond, BC, V6X 4A8