Hiring an Executive Housekeeper
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Completion of relevant post secondary degree/diploma in hospitality management, hotel management or business administration is required. (Having extensive years of cleaning supervisory experience is substituted for formal education requirements).
Establish and implement operation procedures for the housekeeping;
Plan, co-ordinate and evaluate the activities of housekeepers;
Inspect of cleanliness levels of assigned area to ensure that health regulation and safety standards are being met;
Select and purchase equipment and suppliers, and maintain inventory; and
Train and supervise housekeeping staffs.
– 37.5 hours per week (full time and permanent position)
– $16 ~ $ 18 per hour (depending on experience and skill)
– 4% vacation pay or 10 days of paid vacation per year, free meal and group insurance after one year of employment
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Bear Country Inn: 4702 Lakelse Ave, Terrace, BC, V8G 1R6