Hiring a hot food cook
– Completion of high school is required.
– Several years (2~3 years) of commercial cooking experience or completion of college or other program in cooking is required.
– Ability to prepare traditional & fusion Japanese hot food menu including teriyaki, tempura, udon and etc. is a definite asset.
plan, cook and complete Japanese hot food dishes; manage inventory & kitchen operation; keep clean kitchen; determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and cost; supervise and train helpers in culinary preparation techniques used.
– 37.5 hours per week (full-time & permanent position)
– Wage: $20.00 ~ 23.00 per hour depends on qualification
– Benefits: 4% of vacation fee or 10 days of paid vacation, free meals and gratuities
– Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chef Sushi Ltd. dba The Chef Sushi: Unit 21 – 20811 Fraser Hwy. Langley, British Columbia, V3A 4G7