Personal Care Attendant – Home Care for Quadriplegic Person
Employer: Edward/ Arlene
Work Location: Rayleigh community, BC, V2H 1M7
• Assist client with bathing, grooming and other aspects of personal hygiene
• Provide personal care
• Change non-sterile dressings
• Collect specimens
• Administer medications
• Administer bedside and personal care
• Lift, turn and position client
• Transfer client in and out of bed and wheelchair
• Transport client in wheelchair
• Accompany client on outside recreational activities and perform other duties
related to patient care and comfort
• Take client to doctor’s appointments
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals
• Launder clothing and household linens
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
• Shop for food and household supplies
-Education: Completion of high school is required
-Experience: At least one year of full-time experience as a caregiver or personal
care attendant is required
– Physically able to perform the job duties
– Driver’s license is required
-Non-smoking people are required due to the health condition of the elderly person.
-Must be able to read, write and speak English.
The personal care attendant will be responsible for the care of a 68 year old woman with quadriplegia.
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 hourly, 30- 40 Hours per week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday 3.30pm-10 pm. Sat and Sun from 8.30am-1pm and from 5pm-10 pm. Days off: Wednesday and Thursday.
Apply by email: Jobsforquadcare48@gmail.com