Employer’s name: Eldery Family
Employer’s Address: Trailgate St. Ottawa ON
Location of work: Work in employer´s/client´s home
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Prepare children for rest periods
- Take children to and from school and to appointments and drop off and pick up children at the bus stop before and after school
- Bathe, dress and feed children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
Children’s ages: 6 and 4 years old
Work Setting: Employer´s Home
– Education: Completion of high school
– Experience: At least a year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required
– Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
– Credentials: First Aid Certificate is an asset.
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 hourly, 35 to 40 Hours per week.
-The nanny will be responsible for the care of 2 children.
– The nanny will work from 6:45 AM to 9:45 AM (get the children ready for school, drop them off at the bus stop; then tidy the house) and from 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM (pick up the kids from bus stop; attend the kids while at home; help with homework and prepare meals and feed the kids)
– Overtime may be required
– Hours of work each day: 7 hours
– Work days for 5 days (Mon-Fri) Days off: Saturday and Sunday
The position requires flexibility in scheduling, overtime may be required as both parents work full time and the father is often travelling for his work.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com