Employer’s name: Anindita T. and Nicholas LSP.
Employer’s Address: Saunderson Drive and Weston Drive, Elmvale Acres, Ottawa, ON,
Location of work: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Supervise and care for our children in our home.
- Bathe, dress (including diaper change) and feed our children.
- Oversee children’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by us.
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children.
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise.
- Plan, prepare and serve meals for child(ren) and perform other housekeeping duties such as meal preparation, laundry, washing dishes, running errands and other routine housekeeping duties.
- Take child(ren) to and from appointments
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Assume responsibility of household in absence of parents.
- Prepare children for rest periods
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child(ren) supervision and housekeeping duties
Children’s ages: 3 years old and 1 year old
Work Setting: Employer’s Home
– Education: Completion of high school.
– Experience: At least a year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required.
– Criminal record check is required
– References check is required
– CPR and First Aid training are considered assets.
– Speak English and French is an asset
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week.
- The nanny will be responsible for the care of two children: a 3 years old and a 1 year old. Flexibility on schedule is required. Shifts: from 7:30am to 4:30pm, five days a week from Monday to Friday. Weekend hours may be needed approximately 10 weeks per year depending on the parents’ work schedules. Overtime may be required.
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Benefits: Monthly bus pass will be provided.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by phone to: 819-328-6811