- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Home Support Worker
Employer: Carducci Family
Work location: Sturgeon County, AB
Title of position: Home Support Worker
Positions available: 1
– Provide care and support for elderly individual, including bathing and dressing
– Prepare meals and snacks in accordance with dietary requirements
– Perform regular health-related duties, including helping with medications
– Light duty housekeeping duties, such as making the bed and doing laundry
Terms of employment: Full-time; permanent; days, evenings, nights, weekends; must be available to work a variety of hours on a co-ordinated schedule to best meet the needs of the care recipient
How to apply:
Education required: Completion of high school is required.
Work experience required: Minimum of 1 year of experience as a caregiver (or related position) is required.
Language requirement: Writing and speaking English is required.
Housing information: Optional live-in accommodations are available, but not required for consideration in the position. This will be provided at no cost.
Note: We encourage applications from under-represented groups including, but not limited to, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, and youth.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: