3826 River RD West Delta, BC V4K 3N2
Salary: $16/hour for 40 hours a week
Terms of Employment:
The job is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Days off: Saturday and Sunday.
5 days paid sick leave, 30 minutes paid meal break. 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
Free of cost in home accommodation can be provided, if needed. (This is not a Requirement of Employment)
NOC Title: Home Support Worker
NOC Number: 4412
Positions Available: 1
Home support worker required to take care of an elderly couple
The candidate must be mature, honest, independent and reliable.
Private household in Delta British Columbia.
• Provide personal care, Companionship to elder couple
• Shop for food and household supplies
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
• Assist the couple with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
• Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk to elder couple
• Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
• Administer medications to elder couple
• Administer bedside and personal care to elder couple
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals to elder couple
Experience and Qualifications:
• Completion of secondary school education (any post-secondary education is an asset).
• At least six months of Caregiver training or at least one year of full-time paid experience as a caregiver or in a related field or occupation is required.
• First Aid Certificate or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate will be an asset.
• Able to speak, write and read English.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
To apply, kindly email your resume by:
Mail: 3826 River RD West Delta, BC V4K 3N2