Canadian Motel in North Battleford, SK is looking for a full-time Hotel Managing Supervisor.
Position: Hotel Managing Supervisor
Number of Job Openings: 2
Language at Work: English
– Ensure Out-standing customer care at all times.
– Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
– Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures, and company polices.
– Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
– Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests.
– Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department’s especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
– Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
– Requisition supplies and materials
– Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Completion of secondary school is required
- 1 year of relevant experience in hospitality required
- Willing to work flexible schedule e.g. weekends, nights, holidays
- Communication skills in English required
Term: Full-Time (30-37.5 hours per week), Permanent
Wage: $18.12 per hour
Benefits: 5.769% of salary as vacation pay
Job Location: 917 Highway #16 Bypass, North Battleford, SK S9A3K2
Please send your resume by email, firstname.lastname@example.org