Inntowner Motel Ltd.
Looking for an amazing place to work and play in Regina? Come join our team!
- Establish and implement operational procedures
- Plan and co-ordinate the activities of the crews
- Co-ordinate the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards and departmental policies are being met
- Select and purchase equipment and supplies, and maintain inventory
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery
- Hire, train and supervise housekeeping staff
- Maintain financial records and prepare budgets, payroll and employee schedules.
- Knowledge of best practises from working within a luxury property is desired.
- Good communication skills.
- Dedication to the guest experience and resort cleanliness.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Proficient with Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a housekeeping manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18 per hour
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume.