Wanted: Housekeeping Room Attendants
Sunrise Motel in Consort, AB is looking for two Housekeeping Room Attendants.
Wage: C$ 16.00 / hour
Work hours: 35 hours / week (full-time and permanent)
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% gross salary for vacation pay
Available Position: 2
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish guest rooms and corridors
- Make beds, change sheets, remove and replace used towels and toiletries
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies
- Stock linen closet and supplies area
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Perform cleaning duties for windows, walls and ceilings as required
- Report and store lost and found items
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
Must be physically fit to complete all duties as required.
No formal education is required. A secondary school diploma is an asset.
Basic English speaking is required.
No experience required. Training will be provided.
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the position. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups such as newcomers, youth and First Nations.
Sunrise Motel (1424482 Alberta Ltd.)
4620 48A Avenue, Consort, AB T0C 1B0