- British Columbia NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
HR Controls Analyst
HR Controls Analyst
Date: Aug 29, 2019
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Company: Hydro One Networks Inc
Hydro One is proud to be the largest electricity transmission and distribution provider in Ontario, serving nearly 1.4 million customers. We have a long history in the industry with our roots dating back over 110 years to 1906. Since then, we have worked to grow and evolve to meet the changing needs of our customers and communities across Ontario. Today, we’re focused on providing exceptional customer service and ensuring we are building safe communities where we live, work and play.
It’s an exciting time to join the team at Hydro One!
The HR Controls Analyst serves as technical point-of-contact and subject matter expert for Success Factors, ServiceNow and other HR systems. Responsibilities include system maintenance, system administration, implementation and system upgrades, documenting business processes and systems requirements, designing future business processes and systems requirements, systems configuration and systems testing.
- Serve as lead technical subject matter expert and “super user” for HR systems applications and practices. Responsible for day to day HR systems support as well as implementing planned system enhancements.
- Provide support for HR systems including researching and resolving HR system problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions and alternate methods to meet requirement
- Coordinate system related projects relating to new technologies, enhancements and upgrade activities, process improvements and new HR programs/policies.
- Collaborates with vendor partners to evaluate, configure and test new functionality and interfaces, solve technical problems and manage priorities
- Plans, leads, coordinates and facilitates the UAT process for HR functions for new or existing system functionality and reporting
- Partners with HR to ensure processes and systems meet business needs and communicates system features / functionality and best practices
- Provide technical expertise, support, and solutions in the utilization of all HR technology and applications across the HR team, including advising on system impacts when organizational policy changes are being considered.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HR systems with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems, materials and techniques and make recommendations regarding new processes and systems to improve efficiency.
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Computer Science, Business, or related fields or equivalent professional education/experience is required
- PMP Certification is a plus
- 3-5 years HRIS experience with focus on system implementations, system administration and project management with the desire to learn new systems and create efficiencies in HR processes.
- Comprehensive technical skills with a variety of HR technologies; preference SAP HR, Success Factors.
- Proven experience in all phases of the implementation lifecycle in HR systems projects.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills – ability to structure and conduct interviews to gather requirements; analyze the requirements and define scope and deliverables.
- Strong project and time management skills; able to manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in a timely manner; must be flexible to work within fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
At Hydro One we understand that the success and strength of our business rests with our people. When we develop their skills, we are investing in both their success and ours. To secure the best talent, we seek to create a workforce that reflects the diverse populations of the communities where we live and work and to create a culture based on safety, innovation and inclusiveness.
We are honoured to be recognized by Forbes in its list of Canada’s Best Employers for 2019.
Thank you for considering a career with Hydro One, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. If you are having difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email email@example.com. Hydro One will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.
Deadline: September 17. 2019
In the event you are experiencing difficulties applying to this job please consult our help page here.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: