HSF OCEAM PRODUCTS IS NOW HIRING ONE (1) FULL-TIME ELECTRICAL MACHINIST!
HSF Ocean Products LTD is dedicated to creating top quality products along with unprecedented levels of customer satisfaction with divest interest in harvesting, processing, marketing, new product development and transportation
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables or study sample parts to determine machining operation to be performed, and plan best sequence of operations
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces
- Set up, operate and maintain a variety of machine tools including computer numerically controlled (CNC) tools to perform machining operations
- Fit and assemble machined metal parts and subassemblies using hand and power tools
- Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- Complete and maintain production and inspection reports
- Monitor machine and make preparations for next piece/part
- Adaptability – Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Motivation – Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Team Player – Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals and work well in a team environment. Ability to recognize and show consideration for others.
- Problem Solving/Innovative – Ability to find a creative solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
Wage: $22.00/hour for 32-35 hours per week
Education & Experience:
Completion of Electromechanical Engineering diploma or Bachelors in electrical and electronics engineering.
OR 2 years of experience.
How to Apply:
Mail: PO BOX 8094, St. John’s, NL A1B 3M9
Visit us at http://www.hsfgroup.ca/
We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority, veterans and more!