HSF Ocean Products is now hiring 3 full-time fish plant workers!!
HSF Ocean Products LTD is dedicated to creating top quality products along with unprecedented levels of customer satisfaction with divest interest in harvesting, processing, marketing, new product development and transportation
- Cut, clean and trim fish prior to marketing or further processing
- Scrape away scales, cut fish, separate fillets and remove scrap parts using knife
- Check fish fillets to determine optimal number and size of fillet sections, cut sections according to specifications and place in container for weighing
- Check products and packaging for defects
- Ensure the products meet the company standards
- Record production information such as quantity, weight, date and type of products packaged
Education and Experience: No education or experience required
Language: Basic English is sufficient
How to Apply:
PO BOX 8094, St. John’s, NL A1B 3M9
Visit us at http://www.hsfgroup.ca/
We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, veterans, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority and more!!