Human Resources Business Support Manager : 00008LP9
Employment Type: Regular
The HR Business Support Manager is responsible for: Risk Management, HR Operational Support & Effectiveness and Transformation activities
- The role will participate in vendor risk management, operational effectiveness, transformation activities, and people related MI.
- Manage business information risk, operational risk and internal controls with regards to vendor risk management; provide support of strategic transactions involving vendors and/or third parties.
- Contribute to the development of local business plans, ensuring HR strategy (global/regional/business line/local) is an integral element in the business strategy.
- Assist in Change Management activities across the HR department as needed (from early change planning and audience analysis; through to designing and delivering change interventions).
- Use human capital metrics to anticipate and identify local trends, risks and needs within the business and translate these into strategic and relevant HR deliverables, managing their deployment into the business
Impact on the Business
- Support the HR COO in running a commercial and compliant function that operates with uncompromising integrity and objectivity, supporting the business in mitigating against risk and reputational damage and improving Return on Investment of HR.
- Functions in an independent oversight capacity, monitoring operational, vendor and information risk and mitigation, and regulatory compliance adherence.
- Monitors and report progress against plan targets, build and implement activities against key program milestones and financial objectives defined.
- Support the successful delivery of specific projects as appropriate for the benefit of the business
- Embed requisite processes, methodology, skills and knowledge required to underpin consistent and compliant practices.
Customer / Stakeholders
- Partner with the Senior Management in Global Business/Global Functions/HOST HR on key interactions with the business.
- Provide an interface with the other Group functions as needed and ensure that HR remains compliant with Group requirements and standards.
- Effective management of business client relationships by understanding and defining requirements and execution of solutions as appropriate.
- Account for customer feedback in effectively addressing and promoting continuous improvement practices.
- Demonstrate commercial skills and mind-set with customers and stakeholders.
- Provide the COO HR Global Functions, Development and P&R with status and exception reporting; and draft papers as required for global stakeholders.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
- Bachelors degree in business, related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving and communications skills.
- Strong knowledge of pertinent rules and regulations.
- Ability to exercise discretion and tactfully handle sensitive and confidential issues.
Job Field : Human Resources
Primary Location : North America-Canada-British Columbia-Vancouver
Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
Job Posting : 05-Jan-2017, 23:52:02 Unposting Date : 06-Jan-2017, 23:59:00