Human Resources Officer
Shoreside Services Ltd.
Unit 210 12860 Clark Pl Richmond BC V6V 2H1
Salary: $27.00/hour for 35 hours a week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Personnel and Recruitment Officers (1223)
NOC Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Unit 210 12860 Clarke Pl Richmond, British Columbia V6V 2H1 Canada
Shoreside Services Ltd. based at Unit 210 12860 Clarke Pl Richmond, British Columbia V6V 2H1 are hiring 1 Human Resources Officer.
• Identify current and prospective staffing requirements, prepare and post notices and advertisements, and collect and screen applications
• Advise job applicants on employment requirements and on terms and conditions of employment
• Review candidate inventories and contact potential applicants to arrange interviews and arrange transfers, redeployment and placement of personnel
• Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
• Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
• Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
• Negotiate settlements of appeals and disputes and co-ordinate termination of employment process
• Determine eligibility to entitlements, arrange staff training and provide information or services such as employee assistance, counselling and recognition programs
• A university degree or college diploma in a related field OR Completion of a professional development program in personnel administration is required
• At least 1- 2 years of related work experience is required.
• Fluency in English is a requirement too.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
Accurate, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Team player, Organized, Reliability, Judgement, Flexibility, Effective interpersonal skills, Client focus
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Electronic mail, Database software, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, Internet
As per mutual agreement, 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
How to apply
If eligible, please apply with resume and cover letter via:
Mail: Unit 210 12860 Clarke Pl Richmond, British Columbia V6V 2H1