A Langley family is seeking an In-home Caregiver to work in their private home.*
Full time; $12.00 per hour; hours: 8:45am – 5:45pm Mon-Fri with some evenings and weekends.
– Supervise and care for 1 child, aged 6 months old;
– Bathe, dress and feed the child;
– Prepare child for rest periods;
– Take child to and from appointments;
– Organize activities such as reading, games and outings for child;
– Instruct child in personal hygiene and social development;
– Prepare and serve nutritious meals;
– May be required to perform light household chores such as grocery shopping, laundry, and cleaning;
– Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties;
– Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home;
– Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents.
– Secondary school completion or equivalent;
– Must speak, read, and write English;
– Minimum six months of training required, or relevant work experience if not in possession of training credentials;
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail resume to:
321 – 470 Granville Street
*Although not a condition of employment, accommodations, including a private room, bathroom, wireless internet, television and telephone, will be offered at no charge to the successful applicant working on a live-in basis.
**Please indicate in your resume whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada