We are looking to hire a In Home Caregiver to Look After a Senior person in the family
Mr. and Mrs. Aujla
In-home Caregiver – Senior
Terms of Employment
Permanent, Full Time, Overtime
$16.00/hour for 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months)
As soon as possible
Colebrook Road Surrey, BC V3S 0L2
High school completion is an asset
Senior care or household management experience an asset
Medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
Transportation expenses covered by the employer
Basic knowledge of English
- Provide elderly companionship and personal care as and when needed.
• Administer personal and bedside care to client such as bathing, personal hygiene and dressing and undressing.
• Perform routine health related duties such as reminding or administering medications as directed
• Accompany to doctor’s appointments
• Making bed on daily basis and changing linen as often as required.
• Engage client in physical and mental exercises prescribed by the doctor.
• Prepare food or oversee the preparation of food to ensure that hygiene standards are met and that doctors’ instructions are being followed
• Observe elderly for signs of concern and report them to the family or doctor on an immediate basis.
• Maintain record of client’s activities, behaviour and symptoms for reference purposes.
Candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada and must be willing to work on all shifts.
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com