Name: McCrea Family
Address: Bramelea Road & Bovaird Drive, Brampton, ON
Title of Position: In-Home Child Caregiver
- Develop, nurture and care for children at the employer’s home
- Teach basic language and math lessons
- Organize and take part in leisure activities such as games, crafts, comics, outings and exercise
- Discipline children in keeping with the methods requested by the parents
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment inside the home
- Keep an eye on children’s activities during meals and rest periods, as told by parents
- Teach children regarding personal cleanliness and social interaction
- Keep records of everyday activities and health information about each child
- Take care of the emotional comfort of children
- Observe children’s behaviour and arrange reports for parents
- Drive children to extracurricular activities after school
- Perform light housekeeping and errands running tasks
Terms of Employment: Permanent position (40 hours per week)
Wage: $14.00 per hr.
- Live – in accommodation at no charge (optional). Note: This is not a condition of employment;
• transportation cost from and to place of employment on weekends off;
• two weeks’ vacation per year
Work Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year of experience with reference.
• Ability to speak and write English clearly.
• Ability to help children with school work.
• Possess a valid G Driver’s license. Computer literate.
Educational Requirements: Minimum high school diploma