- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Information Technology (IT) Development Manager (Information Technology Director)
Company: Naawa Corporation o/a Autogard Advantage
Business Information: Autogard Advantage is one of the top leading extended car warranty companies for all automotive dealers and their customers nationwide.
Business Location: 125 Norfinch Dr, Suite 203, Toronto, ON, M3N 1W8
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Establish and implement policies and procedures for information systems
Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Conduct module and sub-system analysis, and generate implementation methodology.
Explore data and develop SQL queries to efficiently retrieve information from data
Ability to manage the development of new features, making changes to existing codes and improving overall products performance by optimizing existing workflows and code blocks.
Plan and control budget and expenditures
Recruit, train and supervise staff
Ability to supervise from 5 to 10 people
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
– Fast-paced environment
– Work under pressure
– Tight deadlines
– Attention to detail
– Large workload
– Organized, judgement, initiative, reliability, team player, effective interpersonal skills, values and ethics.
Area of Specialization:
– Systems integration
Area of Work Experience:
– Wireless networks
– Software development
– Networking security
Computer, skills, experience and Technology Knowledge required:
Data analysis and interpretation
Web service design
Website creation and management software
Data processing and systems
Cloud Programming infrastructure
Microsoft and Linux Web Servers Administration
Web servers administration and datacenter maintenance
MS-SQL and MySQL Database administration
Interface Designer/Website Designer for Front-End over ASP, PHP, jQuery and CSS.
– Education: A Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering or Information Technology is required.
– Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in systems analysis, data administration, software engineering, network
design or computer programming, including supervisory experience, are required.
Salary: $51.28 to $53.00 per hour, 40 hours per week.
– Extended Health Care
– Prescription Drugs
– Paramedical Services (Psychologist or social workers, massage therapists, Speech therapists, physiotherapists, naturopaths, acupuncturists, audiologists, dieticians, occupational therapists, chiropractors, podiatrist or chiropodists)
– Dental Care
– Vision Care
– Emergency Travel Assistance
– Life Coverage
– Accidental Death and Dismemberment
– Monday to Friday, work schedule is from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
– Flexibility in schedule is required. Weekend work may be required.
Apply by mail to: 125 Norfinch Dr, Suite 203, Toronto, ON, M3N 1W8
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by fax to: 416-981-8699
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: