Best Royal Consulting Ltd. is seeking an organized, efficient, hardworking and detail oriented International Marketing Coordinator to join our firm in Burnaby, BC. Friendly and motivated individuals with previous experience in international marketing in consulting environment are encouraged to apply.
Positions available: 1
Term of employment: Full-time and Permanent
• Develop creative content to support marketing campaigns for potential client
• Support marketing programs/campaigns, including but not limited to advertising, tradeshows, company events, webinars, and email campaigns.
• Communicate with Best Royal Consulting’s partners in worldwide
• Proactively develop marketing strategies in collaboration with different divisions
• Respond to clients requests in a timely fashion
• Conduct marketing trips to China
• Post-secondary diploma or degree, preferably in Business or Marketing
• 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Cross-cultural sensitivity and adaptability
• Diverse and knowledgeable worldview
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
Compensation: $31.5/hr, 40hrs/week
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross income
Canadian citizens and permanent residents are strongly encouraged to apply now by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be given interviews promptly.
Best Royal Consulting
#201-6125 Sussex Ave, Burnaby, BC V5H 4G1