Best Royal Consulting Ltd. is seeking an organized, efficient, hard-working and detail oriented International Marketing Coordinator to join our firm in Burnaby, BC. Friendly and motivated individuals with previous experience in international marketing in consulting environment are encouraged to apply.
Positions available: 1
Term of employment: Full-time and Permanent
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media for potential client
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of clients served by Best Royal Consulting
- Gather, research and prepare communications material for marketing purpose
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
- Communicate with Best Royal Consulting’s partners in worldwide
- Respond to clients’ requests in a timely fashion
- Conduct marketing trips to China
• Post-secondary diploma or degree, preferably in Business or Marketing
• 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Cross-cultural sensitivity and adaptability
• Diverse and knowledgeable worldview
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
Compensation: $31.5/hr, 37.5hrs/week
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross income
Canadian citizens and permanent residents are strongly encouraged to apply now by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be given interviews promptly.
Best Royal Consulting
#201-6125 Sussex Ave, Burnaby, BC V5H 4G1