Investment Services Representative : 000087JO
Employment Type: Regular
Provide exceptional client services and ensure client satisfaction by attending to clients’ needs in an efficient and professional manner. Take ownership of all calls and resolve/follow-up all client issues accordingly as well as pro-actively identify and analyze customer needs and cross-selling opportunities to ensure high client service levels, growth and retention of business.
Impact on the Business
Verify credit and compliance policies for each client account prior to executing various investment transactions effectively and accurately.
Customers / Stakeholders
Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Maintain strong relations with HSBC colleagues and act as liaison between areas
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Adhere to policies, standards and procedures established by the Firm and regulatory bodies.
- Strive for continuous improvement in client service as measured by Quality Call Standards.
- Achieve and maintain strong industry product knowledge through mandated continuing education requirements. Maintain solid understanding and awareness of internal policies, procedures and new initiatives
- Ensure that all employees are aware of and effectively identify and manage applicable money laundering (ML), terrorist financing (TF), sanctions and reputational risks.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
Management of Risk
Ensure compliance of both general and anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing (AML/ATF) compliance controls as well as operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
Observation of Internal Controls
Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
Job Field : Customer Service
Primary Location : North America-Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Region vacancy
Job Posting : 13-Feb-2017, 20:39:10 Unposting Date : 15-Mar-2017, 23:59:00