Mann Brothers Insulation & Rebar Ltd. located at 18240 64 Avenue Surrey, BC, Canada V3S 8A7 is hiring 3 full time permanent Ironworkers.
Position Available: 3
Terms of employment: Full time, Permanent
Wage: $35.00 per hour, for 35 hours per week
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Location: 18240 64 Avenue Surrey, BC, Canada V3S 8A7
- Read and interpret blueprints, detail sheets and drawings to determine specifications to lay out work.
- Prepare steel units so each piece can be hoisted as needed.
- Load and unload materials as required and place steal units in beams and pillars.
- Able to fit and install trim items such as power doors, stairs, railings.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials.
- Able to Erect and install scaffolding, hoisting equipment and rigging.
- Assemble and rigid manufactured metal surfaces.
- Able to design, cut and twist metal sheets according to requirement.
- Co-ordination skills to signal crane operators to position units according to the requirement.
- Examine structures and equipment for deterioration, flaws with specifications.
- Dismantling equipment and structures as per requirement.
Education: Completion of secondary school
Work Experience: Completion of two to three-year apprenticeship program or 3 years of experience in trade.
Language: English is required
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Work at heights, Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, heavy weight lifting, repetitive tasks
Essential Skills: Decision making, Flexibility, Team player, Attention to detail, Problem solving, continuous learning, Reading text, Significant use of memory
Candidate legally entitle to work in Canada can apply at Email: email@example.com