M K Rebar & Landscaping Ltd. located at Unit 105, 8383 128 Street Surrey, BC, Canada V3W 4G1 is hiring 3 full time permanent Ironworkers.
Position Available: 3
Terms of employment: Full time, Permanent
Wage: $35.00 per hour, for 35 hours per week
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Location: Unit 105, 8383 128 Street Surrey, BC, Canada V3W 4G1
Work Location Information: Candidates are required to work at various locations in Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley and Lower Mainland depending upon company contracts.
- Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms.
- Signal crane operators to position units according to blueprints.
- Align, weld or bolt units in place.
- Dismantle metal, pre-cast concrete or laminated timber buildings and other structures.
- Inspect or test structures and equipment for deterioration, defects or failure to comply with specifications or regulations.
- Unload and position steel units so each piece can be hoisted as needed.
- Position and secure steel bars or metal mesh in concrete forms to reinforce concrete structures
Education: Completion of secondary school
Work Experience: Completion of two to three-year apprenticeship program or 3 years of experience in trade.
Language: English is required
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Manual dexterity
Additional Skills: Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
Personal Suitability: Dependability, Organized, Reliability, Team player
Candidate legally entitle to work in Canada can apply at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org