***Please DO NOT apply for this position by submitting your profile on this BC Government Hiring Centre website. Applications must be made via the following directions below.***
|Branch: Business Services
||Job Type: Regular/Full Time
|Classification: Information Systems R27
|Salary Range: $74,514 to $85,057 per annum (Salary includes a temporary market adjustment of 6.6%)
||Security Clearance: Required
|Closing Date: September 8, 2019
|Geographically Restricted: No
Why work with us?
At BC Pension Corporation, we are committed to our people. We are an organization with wellbeing at its core; offering an outstanding workplace experience where all employees can achieve their full potential. Some highlights of what we offer include:
- Flexible work schedules (mobility work, modified work weeks, job sharing, etc.)
- Competitive compensation
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Comprehensive extended health and dental benefits for you and your family, including 100% employer paid MSP premium coverage
- Defined benefit pension program
- Health & wellness programs – lunchtime seminars, community health activities (yoga, kayaking, etc.) and a comprehensive Employee & Family Assistance Program
One in nine BC citizens is a member of one of the five pension plans we serve
To learn more about us and how you can be a part of a culture that encourages innovation, continuous improvement and a passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience, visit bcpensioncorp.ca
What is the opportunity?
The Information Analyst provides information management (IM) analysis including privacy, records management, identity, and access management services. This position supports ongoing enterprise information management standards, practices and technology needs consistent with BC Pension Corporation information management strategy. The Information Analyst provides expert advice to senior staff and acts as a key contributor to multiple project teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to be innovative and try new ways of solving IM problems as part of a strong multidisciplinary team. Helping corporation staff adapt to new technologies and applying IM best practices in a constantly changing world will be an integral part of this role.
What do you need to succeed?
- A degree or diploma in Information Systems, Library Sciences or a related discipline. An equivalent combination of related education, training and experience may be considered.
- Three years of recent, relevant experience providing business and/or information analysis on high risk projects.
- Experience with information management and privacy legislation (FOIPPA).
- Preference may be given to applicants with one or more of the following:
- Experience with information/data governance;
- Experience developing or administering data management programs;
- Experience implementing information strategies;
- Experience with information or data quality initiatives or metadata or taxonomy management; and
- Information related designation.
Interested in applying?
To learn more about the Information Analyst position, please review the job description at the bottom of this page.
|Your resume must provide detailed information about your education and employment history in order to clearly demonstrate how you meet the job requirements as listed above. Please ensure your resume includes the month and year(s) for each job in your employment history as well as the job related responsibilities.
Please apply through our career website: https://bcpensioncorp.prevueaps.ca/jobs/
Contact: Human Resources
If you are unable to access the links, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Lesser qualified applicants may be appointed at a lower level. An eligibility list may be established. This appointment may be extended or may become regular. Testing may be required.
We thank you for your interest in working with us. You will be informed of your status in this competition as soon as possible.
Applications will be accepted until 11:59pm PST on the closing date referenced above. Late applications will not be considered.
Diversity & Inclusion
BC Pension Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to establishing an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment for all. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We are committed to ensuring that reasonable accommodations are made available to persons with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and selection processes and will provide reasonable accommodations upon request. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT submit your application for this position through the BC Government Hiring Centre website. Applications submitted through the BC Government Hiring Centre will not be considered.