Japanese food cook, Full time, 1 Vacancy(Winnipeg, MB)
We are looking for cook with experience, the ability to execute our current menu, plan new menus and a positive attitude and passion for cooking. $15/hour and 40hours/week
- Completion of secondary school
- Completion of college or other program in cooking or Several years of cooking experience are required.
- Prepare and cook Japanese dishes and menus
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Ensure quality of food and determine size of food proportions
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Monitor kitchen and work area
- Monitor and order supplies
As an equal opportunity employer, Kimchi Sushi actively encourages applicants from traditionally underrepresented groups, including Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities.
If you are interested in, please send you resume to:
Mail to ‘Kimchi Sushi’ 14-998 keewatin St. Winnipeg, MB