Sushi House in Prince Albert, SK is looking for a competent Japanese Food Cook to work with.
Hourly Wage: C$15
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Benefit: 15 days of paid vacation per year or 6% of gross salary for vacation pay
Language of Work: English
Employment Term: Permanent
– Prepare and cook Japanese traditional and trendy fusion food
– Determine size of food portions
– Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
– Maintain work areas clean
– Supervise and train kitchen helpers
2~3 years of experience in commercial cooking is required.
Completion of secondary school is required.
Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Sushi House welcomes applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers and First Nations.
Sushi House (101216377 Saskatchewan Ltd.)
#9, 77 15th Street East, Prince Albert, SK S6V 1E9