- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Junior DevOps Engineer
Junior DevOps Engineer
The Junior Devops Engineer is responsible for deploying and monitoring services in the OpenShift application platform. In addition, this Junior Engineer will build internal applications and tools to improve efficiency, automation, and system monitoring for our continuous delivery pipeline. You will work closely with application development teams and the centralized DevOps team to ensure that our application services are high-performing, highly available, and secure.
How you will make an impact:
- Help establish best practices in continuous integration and continuous deployment for microservice based solutions (Java and .NET) using the OpenShift Container Platform (OCP).
- Help build and foster an open standard approach to the development lifecycle.
- Promote strong quality control practices through continuous integration and continuous deployment implementations.
- Work with remote teams to deliver complex and cutting-edge software solutions for a growing business.
- Diagnose and develop root cause solutions for failures and performance issues in our production & non-production environment.
- Create tools and deployment systems that enable high feature velocity and developer quality of life.
What you need to succeed:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or similar.
- Familiar with CICD processes and the SDLC processes
- Understanding of Java and .NET technologies (web service integration).
- Knowledge of Linux scripting
- Experience with web technologies such as Angular and Spring Boot.
- Experience with source code repositories and build tools such as Git, TFS, and Jenkins
- Good analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to understand automation and leverage it to do most work.
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
Thank you for your interest in this position however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca .
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: