At Mark’s you’ll find a successful, innovative, and growing company that values people and fosters a culture of performance and accountability. We invest in the growth and development of our employees and empower them with the tools and knowledge to perform their jobs in a positive environment.
If you’re friendly, enthusiastic and have a genuine desire to help others, you’ll fit right in at Mark’s! As a Key Holder at Mark’s, you will create great experience by engaging with customers to ensure they find what they are looking for quickly and easily. Additionally, you will draw on your previous retail and supervisory experience to be a role model to the team as well as lead the store in the absence of store management.
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Ensure store upkeep and cleanliness, including restocking, seasonal changeover, inventory, pricing and signing are accounted for through staff supervision
- Provide mentorship, coaching and feedback to teams
- Help ensure daily store sales goals are met
- Manage the operations of the store in the absence of management
- Previous supervisory experience
- Previous retail experience is an asset
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to think critically and work independently or as a member of the team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Mark’s offers a welcoming and respectful culture, and a commitment to your training and development. Our employees benefit from flexible work hours, full- and part-time benefits, a positive work environment, excellent training, product discounts and more.
Ready to join our team?
Apply online @ http://www.marksjobs.com/jobs/2422619-key-holder-hearst
Mark’s is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.